Garden District Hotel Collection is open!
The safety and health of our guests are of the utmost importance to us, therefore, we have made a few changes in our policies:
- We have added a new plexiglass shield around our front desk.
- We have deep cleaned our snack armoire and refrigerators with bleach. These have been restocked and items will be available for non-contact purchase.
- Our front desk will unlock and open the refrigerator for all beverage purchases.
- We have deep cleaned and scrubbed all rooms and laundry facilities top to bottom.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- All guests will be required to wear masks inside our lobby as well as in our courtyard. If you do not have a mask, we will have masks you can purchase for $5 each.
- Our lobby will be limited to no more than 10 guests inside at one time.
- We are also placing social distance reminders and signage throughout the property and lobby to ensure guests stay 6 feet apart.
- During the Phase 1 & 2 time frame, we will not be offering regular housekeeping during your stay to limit the exposure between staff and guests. We can refresh your towels or remove any trash upon request. All supplies will also be available at the Front Desk.
- We are still offering complimentary continental breakfast, however, we will be using new “minimal contact” breakfast organizers to minimize contact and ensure social distancing.
- During our downtime, you will notice that we have taken this time to renovate the hotels.
As always, we take pride in our family-owned and operated business and strive to make our guests feel as comfortable and part of the family as possible.
We greatly appreciate your understanding as we navigate this new normal. We look forward to seeing you!