New Orleans Information
Experience a whole new side of New Orleans when you stay with us at Prytania Oaks, located in the historic Lower Garden District. Surrounded by gorgeous old oaks and historic mansions, you’ll be transported into a world of its own with easy access to all of our favorite Big Easy attractions.
With so many choices, here are a few fan favorites we recommend:
- Meander through Jackson Square, where you’ll see talented street performers and artists.
- Make it a fun family affair with a trip to the world-class Audubon Zoo and Aquarium of the Americas.
- See the city from the Mighty Mississippi aboard the Steamboat Natchez
Restaurants and Night Life
While you’re here, spend time exploring our unique cuisine—from Cajun to Creole and everything in between. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or looking to grab a bite on the go, NewOrleansRestaurants.com can help you find the perfect place.
When the sun goes down, the crowds come alive in the Big Easy! As the birthplace of jazz, we have an unrivalled love affair with music. Plus between Jazz Fest and Mardi Gras, we think it’s fair to say we know how to celebrate.
Don’t worry. Your kids can come too.Check out NewOrleansKids.com for many kid friendly attractions and tours, as well as free activities that your pocketbook will love.
There’s always something to do in New Orleans no matter when you visit.
- Calendar of events for happenings while you are in town.
- New Orleans events broken down by month.